This week we have a new ability for you all: a camera ability! For now, it takes pictures in first person mode, but in the following weeks we’re intergrating it as a quest mechanic, so stay tuned! Also, we’re springing back to tropical snowless Espeth. This means we’ve changed the Student District level back to pre-winter wonderland. We hoped you enjoyed them as much as we did!
- Added a quest to the Tundra biodome: “Here, There, A Polar Bear”
- Added the camera quest to Espeth Park: “Picture Perfect”
- Removed the winter-themed decorations, vendor items, and quests
- New quest in Espeth Park is available and rewards the player an item that grands the new camera ability
- Character Customization UI during onboarding has been updated
- The drag operation was taking priority over clicking on items in your inventory hot bar. It should now be easier to click on items in your inventory and hotbar
- Fixed a bug where swapping two arguments around lead to them being stuck in place when you press the argue button
New Known Issues(s)
- Right clicking and dragging on the categorization UI where your options are, let’s you move them around.
Character Customization Picture. Ignore the “skip onboarding” button on the top right. Non-devs must experience Joel’s uhmm… charming dialogue during onboarding.